Cartridges & Filter Bags
General Filtration in your plant
We ensure the quality of Utility Water, Steam, Air and Gas in your plant for trouble-free operations. Our filters help remove particles and bacteria from critical service fluids in every stage in your plant – e.g. intake water, solvents, raw materials, gases, and steam. Make the right choice for your specific application.
Our range covers all utility and online filters required in a process plant. The downtimes and repair costs are reduced drastically if filtration of all fluid streams is an essential part of the process. Diva Envitec Pvt Ltd supplies the complete range of filters to cover the general filtration requirements of a plant.
Filter cartridges are used for dead-end filtrations for utility filters or product filtration. The liquid to be filtered enters the housing through the filter bag or strainer basket. The flow can be in-to-out or out-to-in. Solids/contaminants are trapped inside the filter bag or strainer and easily removed by backwashing, cleaning offline or many times these are disposable.
- Available in PP/PTFE Lined, Carbon Steel, SS 304, 316 or speciality alloys
- Epoxy finish on carbon vessels
- Pressure ratings ranging from 1 – 200 Kg/cm2
- Generally designed as per ASME – U-Stamp designs available
- Low-pressure drop suiting application
- Range of temperature from minus up to 800 Deg C operating
- Inlet outlet connections – Threaded, flanged, Sanitary
- Easy to open – Rothman clamps or Davit arm assembly for top dome opening (Hydraulic closing and opening available as an option)
- Filter media – PP/PES/PTFE/PA/Steel/Sintered Mesh etc
Features and Benefits
- High-Performance Filtration.
- Filtration rating from 0.2 to 100 Micron.
- Provides excellent compatibility with various chemicals such as acids, bases and solvents.
- Consistent and reproducible particulate removal.
- High flow rates and low-pressure drop.
- No media migration into the process fluid.
- Cleaning Fluids
- Cosmetic Products
- Cutting Fluids
- Hot melts
- Liquid Detergents
- Liquid Food Products
- Paper Coatings
- Petroleum Products
- Plating Solutions
- Polymer Solutions
- Printing Inks
- Sugar Solutions
- Textile Chemicals
- Vegetable Oils
- Waste Water
- Dairy, Food & Beverages