Diva Envitec introduces NanO-Cavitation Reaction Engineering Technology for the process Industry. The flow reactor design represents a unique innovation in the process engineering space, enabling low-cost, highly tune-able, continuous-flow, physical and chemical, liquid mediated nanO-Cavitation processes.
- Multiphase Reaction
- Precious Metal Catalyst Surface renewal/washing
- Enhancement of liquid-liquid extraction processes
- Biodigestate disintegration for increased Biogas generation
- Foam reduction in Fermenters
- Chemical / Biocide Reduction in Cooling towers
- Mixing of Liquid Streams
- Degassing of viscous fluids
- Herbal and Aroma extraction
- Biodiesel Trasnesterification
- Waste water treatment, including sludge disintegration
- Catalyst manufacture via nanoparticle generation
- Nano-milling of pigments in paint manufacturing
Feature and Advantages
Nano-Cavitation has a salient features in its design that it overcomes the challenge of scaling up cavitation processes from pilot plant scale to industrial scale, retaining energy efficiency
- Highly energy-efficient nano-cavitation in a continuous flow reactor
- Ability to scale outward to industrial processing rate with minimal design complexity
- Facility for multiple thermal zones, enabling unique new reaction processes
The concept evolves from a conventional single-channel flow reactor, such as emulsification processors or cavitation cell disruptors, providing high fluid volume throughput, with balanced exposure to the entire reaction medium, via multiple controlled nanO-Cavitation zones.
Reaction mixture is pumped into a lower holding chamber where it gets evenly exposed to high energy nanO-Cavitation in the multitude of parallel channels. The processed reactants flow up to the upper holding chamber through the outlet nozzle, all this operation can be done in totally gas-tight sealed environment.
Electric supply : 230 volts, 50 Hz A.C., 1 Phase or 3 Phase
Cavitation power : 120 watt. (lab ). upto few KW
Amplitude/Power control : A variac control is provided to vary amplitude/power from 40% to 100%
Frequency : 30 + 3 kHz.
Probe Tips : Titanium tips. 15mm & 5 mm dia.
Cavitation horn : S.S. horn fitted with Piezo electric crystals.
Cavitation horn is mounted on a vertical stand with flat bed at the bottom. A separate mechanism is mounted on flat bed to move vessel base up/down.
Cavitation generator : Solid state design with auto – tuning. It has one module delivering 120 watts of ultrasonic power.
Cavitation generator is housed in separate powder coated cabinet.Since the transducer and horn are precisely synchronized with the Piezo element, there is very little noise hence no noise proof enclosure is required.