Process Membrane separation systems find extensive use in the process industrial applications. The range covers supply of customized membrane plants (RO, NF, UF, MF, MBR) for various applications in process industries.
- API/ Chemical nano-filtration for de-salting applications
- De-ashing of products using membrane technology with hybrid processes like Ion Exchange
- Caustic / Brine recovery system from Industry effluents
- API product recovery or molecule recovery from process or from waste streams
- Sugar syrup clarification (i.e. Dextrose solutions, starch hydrolysates)
- Precious metal homogenous Catalyst recovery from solvents
- Dye effluent treatment (removing colour/dye from water)
- Dye Recovery in dyeing houses
- Polypeptides, protein/Amino Acid recovery and concentration
- Enzyme concentration, diafiltration
- Degreasing of rinsers and baths (i.e. steel industry, automotive industry)
- Acid / Pickling / Electroplating (i.e. recovering precious metals and removing precipitated heavy metals)
- Fermenter broth treatment (separating biomass from dissolved product; i.e. Vitamins, Lysin)
- Guar Gum treatment (extraction of dietary fibre from guar gum solution)
- Wine + Fruit Juice clarification
- Treatment of emulsions and suspensions
- Purifying and concentration of vitamins
- Nano-filtration of Peptides and polypeptides
Feature and Advantages
- High temperature resistance (0-130 ºC) with varied range of membranes starting from Polymers to Ceramic to SS membranes
- Broad pH range (0-14)
- Resistance to aggressive solvents, oxidants and most chemicals
- Steam Sterilization (autoclave, oxidant, etc.)
- Reproducible cleaning and easy to maintain
- Repeatability in fluxes
- Excellent mechanical resistance (High Solid loading)
The fit-to-purpose engineered membrane solutions are being built as per customer needs and application requirements. The design is based on the extensive client meetings and process understanding. The initiation of projects takes place conducting comprehensive lab and pilot plant work in order to size, design and cost an industrial plant.
Process membrane systems operate using membrane elements of different MOC that are configured in typical crossflow mode. That technology purely relies on the differences in physical sizes in the MF range and in the molecular weight (size) of the individual components when processing in the MF/NF and RO range. The membrane pore is a safe barrier for any insoluble matter (i.e. protein complexes if any, triglycerides, fats, oils, bacteria, colloidal matter, fibres etc) irrespective of the incoming concentrations. The selection of the right membrane is more from experience of working in similar applications.
Membrane types available suitable for a wide range of applications and process conditions.
RO MEMBRANES: TFC membranes, Cellulose
NF MEMBRANES : NF Membranes- Available in different cut-offs
Modified Polyacrylonitrile, Ceramic, PES – MW- 100 dalton, 200 dalton, 300 dalton, 400 dalton
Special Solvent resistant Modified membranes also now available in the range.
UF/MF MEMBRANES: Polyamide, PES, Cellulose, Low Protien Binding Polysulfone, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
MW Cut-Off or Micron : 1,000 MW, 5,000 MW, 10,000 MW, 20,000 MW, 25,000 MW, 30,000 MW, 50,000 MW, 100,000 MW, 120,000 MW, 0.05 Microns, 0.1 Microns, 0.2 Microns, 0.45 Microns, 0.65 Microns, 0.8 microns, 1.2 microns.