One of the most common and efficient of all pressure filters is the Candle Filter. These operate on a batch or a semi-continuous mode. The loads in the liquid streams can be in the 2-10% range solids. Very efficient to filter fine solids and use both surface and cake filtration. Diva Envitec Pvt Ltd makes Candle filters in cloth, SS membrane, SS Mesh, Wedge screens, SS Laminate material of constructions.
- TiO2 Filtration
- Brine Clarification
- Catalyst Filtration
- Activated Carbon filtration
- Mineral slurry concentration
- Thickening of slurry
- Hot flue gas filtration
- Refined Oil Filtration
Feature and Advantages
- Good chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- High radiation resistance
- Precisely defined removal rating/efficiency
- High void volume
- High permeability
- Lower pressure drop
- High dirt-holding capacity
Candle Filters give dry cakes by separating solids from liquids, additionally these can also be used for thickening to produce a concentrated slurry by removal of the liquid phase as filtrate. Semi-continuous mode is possible when Candle Filters operate on very short cycle times taking advantage of the high filtration rates whilst the cakes are still thin.
The flow of liquids can be from either inside-to- out or outside-to-in depending on the type of configuration chosen.
- Micron Ratings : 0.2, 0.4, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40 Microns
- Size : 250, 500, 750, 1000 mm, 1500 mm seamless designs
- End Connection : Double ‘O’ Ring, Flat Gasket, Threaded, or as per design
- Outer Diameters : 25 – 300 mm – or suitable as per requirement – specials also possible on quantity orders
- Material Of Constructions: SS, Polymers, Alloy Steels, Special alloys Inconel, Hastealloy etc.
- Any dimension made available on specific order
- Grades Available : IS – Iso-Static compressed sinter Powder filters, AS -Asymmetric Membrane two layers sintered powder filter element, Fabric Media, Wedge Wire, Ceramic, Polymeric etc.