Scarcity of Water is well known to all and cannot be emphasised more. one of the depleting resources. Once water has served its myriad industrial uses, it must be treated to be reused, treated to enter the public utility wastewater treatment process or treated to return to the environment in a manner consistent with water quality regulations.The growing concern and environmental norms for Zero Liquid Discharge, Wastewater Pollution is becoming a challenge in the Industry.
- Wastewater treatment plants for pigment/pesticide plant wastewater (8000 & 3000 m3/day capacity)
- Wastewater treatment plants design for Dairy, Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and other industries
- Caustic recovery from spent brines
- Colour removal from Dyestuff Industry
- Metals (Ni, Zn, Pb, Cr etc.) Removal System for an Electro-plating, Automobile industries.
- Metal complex cyanide removal system
- Waste Coolant Demulsification System
- Domestic sewage & Canteen Wastewater treatment plant and recycle of treated waste for gardening
Features and Advantages
The process of treatment starts with wastewater characterisation. The industry type and the contaminants contributing to the effluent streams are analysed. This is followed by preparing a basic/ process engineering package for the customer.
The Design of wastewater treatment schemes are planned, equipment sizing done. A list of specifications of bought out items alongwith P&I diagram, layout drawing are prepared using 3D Solidswork programme.
Overall responsibility of coordination in treatability studies, commissioning, trouble shooting & project management is with Diva Envitec Pvt. Ltd.
From the main effluent sump to discharge, we help customers identify the right technology to treat their industrial wastewater. We take the source control approach to resolve problems and trouble shooting systems
A combination of technologies are employed based on the type of industry and contamination.
- AOP, Oxidation processes – Ozonation, Electro-oxidation, Photo-catalytic oxidation etc.
- Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration
- Biological filtration ( Biogical trickling)
- Arsenic removal by regenerable resins
- Metal removal by chelating resins
- Nitrate removal
- Chemical physical treatment
- Anaerobic / Aerobic digestion
- MBR,MBBR, REDOX SBR,
For more details contact us